Virtual Meditation Classes for Children & Teens
This class promotes a daily practice of meditation and mindfulness.
During our time together we will give ourselves the precious gift of self care by taking time to quiet the mind and listen to our Spirit. Different meditation techniques are introduced each day. I work mostly with guided meditations. Each class we will do a different meditation. Your input is key to help me design a class that works for YOU.
Sample topics include:
- Meditation for self love & self acceptance
- Meditation for gratitude
- Meditation to help you increase your concentration level
- Meditation for social anxiety
Self-belief can take you to new heights.
What happens when you believe in yourself?
- You accomplish your goals.
- You're socially more resilient.
- You treat yourself with honor and reverence.
- You have a CAN DO attitude!
We will do a guided meditation, followed by a question and answer session. Your participation is Key to a favorable experience.
We finish the class with some positive affirmations. This is an important component to create a healthy and strong self-image. The goal of the class is to help us grow in self-confidence and LOTS of self-love.
Students are encouraged to share what they would like to learn, and I will add the questions and topic requests to the class.
I will answer any and every question you may have. No topic is off limits. You will leave the class feeling empowered and refreshed.
How This Works
- Just purchase a ONE class ($10) only, and we'll get started.
- You will receive a confirmation of your purchase, and a welcome letter with videos & details.
- We will meet once a week via ZOOM. You will set the schedule.
- On the day of our Live class, I recommend you set aside some alone time to reflect on the experience.
If you have any questions or concerns you can always reach out to me at: email@example.com
or at 917-453-0657
Click here to book your class:
Knowledge is Power
Empower yourself today! Discover what it is like to be in charge of your emotions!
( I'm here to show you how.)
Words of Praise
and she transmitted me very good feelings. She’s very professional, very kind and always smiling... so important in your time of need! I definitely recommend Veronica Moya."
- Ainoha Hudson
Private work is perfect for young people who...
Dread going to school because you’re tired of your classmate giving you a hard time.
Feeling too shy to speak up in class - or embarrassed because you're constantly scolded.
Experience discomfort because of how you're perceived due to appearance or your own views.
Sometimes feel left out of social gatherings, parties, and conversations.
Just want to be liked - and you may have tried copying your friends to fit in.
Are stressed about your future - it's as though you have several roadblocks in the way.