Intuitive Tarot Readings for Christmas
Christmas is the ultimate time of year to show love and kindness
to your loved one.
This year, Be original!
Give them something useful and helpful for the New Year!
Get an intuitive Tarot reading with ME!
Take advantage of my Christmas Special offer of $80 for a half hour personal reading. (Regularly $120)
Self-belief can take you to new heights.
What happens when you believe in yourself?
- You accomplish your goals.
- You're socially more resilient.
- You treat yourself with honor and reverence.
- You have a CAN DO attitude!
What is the Goal of a Reading with Me?
Personal readings are one-on-one counseling sessions where we dive into the essence of YOU and I will assist in bringing you clarity and confirmation about your role in this life.
During our time together we will explore your birth-given gifts and I will give you suggestions on how to use them to your full advantage. My Tarot readings are INFORMATIVE & INSPIRATIONAL. You will leave the session feeling supported and confident on your goals for 2020!
This time you WILL achieve your New Year resolutions!
I will answer any and every question you may have. No topic is off limits. You will leave the session feeling empowered and refreshed.
How This Works
- Purchase your Gift Certificate for your personal reading with me.
- You will receive a confirmation of your purchase, and an Electronic Gift Certificate.
- You will Let me know the chosen day and time for our session, and we'll make it happen.
- On the day of our session I recommend having some alone time to reflect on the desired outcome of your personal reading & to have clarity in your questions.
If you have any questions or concerns you can always reach out to me at: email@example.com
Click here to book your session:
Knowledge is Power
Empower yourself today! Discover what your future holds and receive 2020 with Renewed hope and Self Confidence!
( I'm here to show you how.)
Words of Praise
Private work is perfect for young people who...
Dread going to school because you’re tired of your classmate giving you a hard time.
Feeling too shy to speak up in class - or embarrassed because you're constantly scolded.
Experience discomfort because of how you're perceived due to appearance or your own views.
Sometimes feel left out of social gatherings, parties, and conversations.
Just want to be liked - and you may have tried copying your friends to fit in.
Are stressed about your future - it's as though you have several roadblocks in the way.